Tuesday, 17 January 2012


I'm not sure what this technique is called where you end up with self contained quiltlets which are then sewn together. The front and back can be different as with these rail fence examples. I've seen this demonstrated several times but Margaret's samples shown here  are particularly lovely.

The front

Pinwheels on the back

1 comment:

Churn Dash said...

I think they are called quilt as you go, often seen as qayg