Monday 13 September 2010

Usual Suspects Day

Met up with other usual suspects today and admired Judi's WIP from her workshop with Gloria Loughman and learnt the construction methods to make it. Meanwhile Belinda and Tracy were given permission to raid Valerie's extensive batik stash. I was startled and horrified to learn ALL the Quilt Show BOM blocks are supposed to be available to swap in December (now January). I thought I had just month one to prepare but now I've recovered from the shock hope to rise to the challenge. Standard of work is a concern, my work that is, though I'll go for various strategies and see what works out best.
There was some talk of upcoming repasts. My mention of the freshly made chips I anticipated eating that evening aroused demands for chips on my menu next month. No way!!!

No comments: