Monday, 29 December 2008
More Twisted Sisters
Yesterday I got back in my sewing room, free again after the Christmas visitors and a chance for yet one more arrangement of the furniture. It's working quite well. After making my full size Twisted Sisters top I had 16 blocks left and I'm now using up the rest of the fabric adding borders. The trimmings from cutting the Sisters units have been used for the pointy borders. As this quilt has no particular purpose apart from using up fabric I'm just playing around and as happy as not to see the odd upturned point. I've added more top and bottom as I want to end up with an oblong not a square.