Saturday 2 August 2008

Local Quilt Shows





For one week in July we were lucky enough to have three quilt shows mounted by local groups here in Kent UK - I went to all of them!
Here is Barn Owls, Whitstable, second prize raffle quilt, a lovely Japanese folded design, then a Chinese lantern quilt from Hearty Quilters, Maidstone and finally from Bears Paw, Burham,Karen Cuthbert's very snazzy friendship quilt. I hope the makers don't mind this selection - I've tried to select patterns that are in the public domain - but if they do let me know and I'll remove the image.

2 comments:

Helen in the UK said...

THREE quilt shows in one week - lucky girl!! Hope you gathered lots of inspiration :)

Pat said...

Thanks for the peek at some of the show quilts!
I have enjoyed looking back through your blog at all the beautiful quilting you've done - I esp. love your recent Christmas Star quilt!